Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home

Monday, May 3, 2010

Graduation?

Well, I did it...along with some of my closest friends. May 1, 2010...

What do I think of the experience so far? It's not all that many people crack it up to be... Honestly, it doesn't feel that much different, except that I had to pack up 4 years of my life into two cars (we had to rent one) and transport it 800 miles across the Midwest to the good old region called...New England. And what's next? It's a combination between a few different things....

1. Find a job (loans are going to kick in all too soon, and it's slightly essential to survival)
2. Find a car (to drive to/from work, wherever that may be...essential to survival)
3. Find an apartment (essential to survival. period.)

Prayers appreciated! Because I don't feel equipped for this part of the adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, my dear! And I love that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete