Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home

Friday, April 30, 2010

When It Rains...

...it pours.

Unfortunately, this is one of those times. I thought it would all be ok and that the precipitation would only be a slight drizzle, possibly working up to a steady rain. But that would never happen in my family. How could I be so dumb as to think that it would? I should have known that this would go wrong. I should have known that something would happen.... Graduation hasn't even happened yet, and a certain person and I have not come face-to-face yet, but there are already more conflicts within my family....and I will explode if everything keeps escalating.

Just about 32 hours and I will be graduating with a undergraduate degree in a field where I have a passion....but all I'll be able to think about is the impending storm that will (most likely) occur. Both metaphorical and literal....yes it is now forecasted to rain on the day of graduation.... Wonderful, just one more thing that can go wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment