Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Future

Sometimes I just sit around wondering about what the future holds. It can be a scary and intimidating, or it can be exciting and exhilarating. What will happen over the next few weeks, and beyond...? What will happen when everything changes again, as it will, in the very near future? Will I be able to handle the new stress and expectations that will, inevitably, be placed upon me? Is there anyone who truly understands where I am in life, and why all of this is so scary? I'm sure there is someone, but maybe I don't know them...and they don't even know i exist. Or maybe, there is someone, and I just need to be open to what they have to say. Maybe I've been ignoring them lately, because they are always right and I just don't want to hear what they have to say. Ignorance is bliss, right?

These are the thoughts that keep me up at night. These are the things that run through my mind as I should be doing something more "productive". These are the thoughts that, sometimes, haunt my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment