Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home

Monday, November 15, 2010

Service Oriented Business

It wasn't too long ago that I had wondered how to incorporate paying student loans with serving and encouraging my sisters in Christ. Now, it appears that God is opening a door (or two) for this to happen. I am becoming a business woman. Weird right? Well, it's happening. I can't even begin to explain how many times each day I bounce between excitement and anxiety over this new adventure. This is a risk, especially with not getting many hours at the restaurant and having a few hundred dollars of loan payments due in a few weeks, but I know that God is in control and that I am joining a strong group of women who have walked this path before. This is something that excites me and causes me to process and plan in a way that I have not experienced since changing majors in college. The blend between excitement and anxiety is intimidating, but exhilarating. I am opening my own business, from this little house where I grew up and learned so many other life skills, and it's going to be a challenge.

Speaking of it being a challenge, this is not something that I can do on my own. Please pray for me as I embark on this journey and let me know if you would like to be involved in other ways as well. There are other ways to be involved, and if you would like to know more about those opportunities, please contact me (email, facebook, or cell phone) and I will be more than happy to share and discuss the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment